CIeNET delivers five business models, which can address different demands of our customers.
Offshore Development Center
- A dedicated core team
- Ready-to-use infrastructure
- A dedicated security policy, including electronic access control systems, 24/7 video surveillance, security personnel, secure firewall networks
- Full IPR protection
Why CIeNET’s ODC?
- Utilize existing development teams and technologies
- Build best practices by leveraging CIeNET’s experiences across products, industries and technologies
- Convert fixed costs into variable costs
- Provide high quality and cutting-edge solutions customized to customers’ needs
- Offer value and stability by leveraging CIeNET-developed software
Why CIeNET’s Technical Solution?
- Accelerate software development and product design efficiency
- Flexible integration and easy implementation
- Faster and more predictable product launches
On-site Managed Service
- Quickly deploy a team of technical experts at customers’ R&D facilities
- Efficient engineering service and professional project and team management
Why CIeNET’s On-site Managed Service?
- Minimize the development and test environment costs
- Increase efficiency and competitiveness
- Understand customers’ technical challenges and provide solutions
- Well-suited for customers looking for specialized industry expertise
- Rapid prototyping and successfully develop and prove PoC solutions
Why CIeNET’s Technical Consulting?
- Help penetrate emerging markets
- Optimize work efficiency and end-product quality
- Leverage subject-matter experts (SME)
- Enable customers to supplement staffing needs
- Benefit from our commitment to understanding customer needs and developing long-term working relationships
- Adapt to any management infrastructure
Why CIeNET’s On-site Consultant?
- Quickly adapt to customer organization to form high-performance teams
- Extensive recruiting expertise
- Efficient and cost-effective team ramp up
- Extensive first-hand knowledge of the Chinese talent pool and its complexities